South Africa is a stunning, once-in-a-lifetime destination for many travelers, and it deserves to be done right: the Artisans of Leisure way.
Our in-house South Africa specialists have traveled throughout this incredibly beautiful and diverse country, and have carefully designed tours that showcase the extraordinary wildlife, landscapes, food and wine, and cultural attractions.
Our private South Africa tours feature the best luxury safari lodges in the game parks and private game reserves that offer optimal (and uncrowded) wildlife viewing opportunities, including Singita and other legendary properties in Sabi Sand Reserve, Kruger National Park and the malaria-free Madikwe Reserve.
In beautiful Cape Town, private touring with our expert guides is the ideal way to explore iconic destinations such as Table Mountain, Robben Island and the Cape Peninsula, experience the sophisticated art, shopping and dining scene, and to enjoy wine touring in the spectacular Winelands.
Other highlights of our South Africa tours are a visit to spectacular Victoria Falls in neighboring Zambia; an overnight journey on one of the world’s most luxurious trains; a private tour of Soweto township; private visits to important archaeological sites; private cooking classes; shopping for baskets, beadwork, diamonds, ostrich leather goods and other local specialties; and much more.
South Africa is an essential component in our multi-country tours in Africa, including destinations in Botswana, Mauritius and Egypt, and combines well with a stopover in many of Europe’s most interesting cities.
Our private luxury tours and safaris in South Africa feature:
- Preferred rooms in the best safari lodges, hotels and resorts
- Touring with expert local guides
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our South Africa specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in the region
- Exclusive access to museums, historic homes, vineyards, and other cultural attractions
- 24-hour access to our associate offices throughout South Africa
- Internal transportation, including flights, luxury train tickets, as well as ground, airport and restaurant transfers.
- Restaurant and spa reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All South Africa tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private luxury safaris and tours.