Our Israel experts have designed our tours to be the most deluxe, sophisticated, educational and enjoyable Israel tours available. Our private tours are highly personalized and tailored to the exact interests of each traveler, including history, religion, art, cuisine, shopping, family vacations, architecture, adventure, and more.
All of our Israel tours include luxury hotels and in-depth private touring of spectacular cultural and natural treasures. Delve into Jerusalem’s incredibly rich history and culture, including important holy and historical sites, interesting neighborhoods, local markets and excellent but lesser-known museums. Visit beautiful, iconic places such as the Dead Sea, Galilee, Golan Heights, and the Negev Desert. Enjoy in-depth touring in Jerusalem. See fascinating archaeological sites such as Beit Shean and Masada, visit a kibbutz, sample Israeli wines, take a private jeep excursion or camel ride in the desert, and see the Bauhaus architecture of Tel Aviv, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Artisans of Leisure also provides access to experts throughout Israel, including political experts, culinary experts, prominent members of religious communities, and archaeologists.
Touring and special activities throughout Israel can be fully customized around religious requirements, dietary restrictions, family heritage, and other interests and needs.
Our multi-country tours in the Middle East feature Israel in conjunction with the most interesting destinations in Jordan and Egypt, including Petra, the Pyramids, Cairo and the Nile River.
Our private luxury Israel tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in the best hotels in each location
- Your own private guides for flexible touring based on your interests
- VIP airport and border-crossing assistance
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Israel travel specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in the region
- Local contacts at our associate offices in Israel
- Private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, and exclusive access to activities and experts
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private tours of Israel.