Our private Scotland tours have been designed by our in-house experts who have lived in and traveled throughout this beautiful and historic country. They feature private touring of stunning Edinburgh and heritage-rich Stirling; excursions to sparkling lochs, dramatic glens and romantic castles in the spectacular Scottish Highlands; accommodation at the finest city hotels and upscale resorts in the Scottish countryside; and ample leisure time to experience Scottish classics such as shopping for fine wool garments, sampling Scotch whisky, and dining on excellent cuisine based on local ingredients such as fresh berries, wild game, Scotch lamb and Atlantic salmon.
We also arrange a wide variety of special interest activities in conjunction with our Scotland tours, such as tracing your family history, touring top whisky distilleries, playing golf at St Andrews Links, visiting the Glasgow School of Art and other sites associated with Charles Rennie Mackintosh, cooking classes, farm visits, whale watching, bird watching, deer stalking, and freshwater and saltwater fishing.
Our luxury tours of Scotland feature:
- Select rooms and suites in Scotland’s premier luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and/or driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Scotland specialists, all of whom have lived in Scotland
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Scotland
- Private airport and train station transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events such as the Royal Edinburgh Military Tattoo and the Edinburgh International Festival and Fringe, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Scotland tours.
Tracing your family history
Spending the holidays at Gleneagles
Participating in a traditional Scottish ceilidh dance