Our Botswana safaris and tours are the most interesting and luxurious available, reflecting the experience of our in-house Africa specialists, who have traveled throughout the beautiful and rugged country.
Our tours feature the finest luxury safari lodges in Botswana’s most stunning landscapes, including land- and water-based camps among the islands and waterways of the utterly unique Okavango Delta and tented safari camps in the wilds of the dramatic Kalahari Desert.
Touring in Botswana focuses on wildlife viewing, including game drives to see elephants, rhinos, lions and other large animals, as well as excursions by traditional mokoro (boat) on the limpid channels of the Okavango to see hippos, crocodiles and colorful birds. Our Botswana tours also feature visits to remote archaeological sites and walking safaris with indigenous Zu/’hoasi people to learn about their traditional lifestyle.
Botswana combines well with many destinations in South Africa, including Cape Town and Sabi Sand Reserve, as well as spectacular Victoria Falls in neighboring Zambia.
Our private luxury tours and safaris in Botswana feature:
- Top rooms in the best safari lodges
- Touring with expert local guides
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Africa specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Botswana, South Africa and elsewhere on the continent
- 24-hour access to our associate offices throughout Africa
- Internal transportation, including flights, luxury train tickets, as well as ground, airport and restaurant transfers
- Restaurant and spa reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private luxury Botswana safaris and tours.
Cruising the Okavango Delta by traditional boat
A helicopter excursion over the Delta
A private dinner while on safari