The Himalayan nation of Nepal may be primarily known as the home of the world’s highest and most storied peak, Mount Everest, but this country wedged between China to the North and India to the South is more than just a magnet for climbers. Nepal offers majestic landscapes and time-honored traditions, a place where colorful prayer flags fly in the breeze, tigers and rhinos wander in subtropical jungles, and UNESCO World Heritage Site Buddhist stupas and Hindu temples attract endless streams of pilgrims.
Nepal is also one of the world’s most interesting cultural travel destinations, with spectacular traditional architecture, regular religious festivals and ceremonies, colorful crafts and food markets, and villages among rice paddies located within Kathmandu.
Artisans of Leisure's private tours of Nepal feature:
- Preferred rooms in Nepal's best luxury hotels and lodges
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Special activities such as private hiking, private monastery tours, specialized shopping, wildlife safaris, scenic flights, private overnight treks, festival visits, and more
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Nepal specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Nepal
- Private transfers and all transportation within Nepal
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Nepal
- Restaurant reservations, spa appointments, shopping recommendations, access to local festivals and other activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury tours of Nepal.