Our private Cambodia tours have been designed by our in-house experts who have traveled extensively throughout the country.
All of our Cambodia tours feature private touring of the Angkor temple complex, one of the most spectacular archaeological sites in the world. Our expert guides explain the origins of this enormous holy city, decipher the ancient Khmer cosmology carved into its stone walls, include interesting temples off the beaten track, and plan the day to avoid crowds at the most popular sites.
We also arrange unique special-interest activities around Angkor and Siem Reap, the adjacent town, such as visits to local non-profit organizations, insider access to archaeological sites, upscale shopping, visits to village and schools, cooking classes, bicycling and more.
Travelers with more time should consider visiting Phnom Penh, a riverfront city that’s home to the Royal Palace, French colonial-style architecture, the National Museum, a Baccarat Buddha, and markets stocked with krama (scarves) and other traditional crafts.
Angkor is an essential part of many of our multi-country tours in Southeast Asia, which feature the most interesting destinations throughout Cambodia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Singapore, Malaysia, Burma and Indonesia.
Our private tours of Cambodia and Southeast Asia feature:
- Preferred rooms in the top luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Special-interest activities as desired
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Cambodia specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Cambodia
- Local contacts at our associate offices in each country
- Regional flights and private airport transfers
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our Cambodia tours.