Our private Tanzania tours are the most luxurious safari tours in East Africa. They feature top guides, the region’s best luxury safari lodges and mobile camps (including the Singita Grumeti properties), and thrilling game drives in Tanzania’s most legendary national parks and reserves.
Unforgettable highlights of our Tanzania safaris include witnessing the wildebeest migration on the vast plains of the Serengeti, watching lions prowl in spectacular Ngorongoro Crater, tracking elephants in the wilds of Tarangire, seeing flocks of flamingoes and hundreds of other bird species, watching Kilimanjaro emerge from the clouds, and relaxing in the shade of a baobab or acacia tree.
In addition, we can arrange visits to Maasai villages and local markets, philanthropic experiences, behind-the-scenes tours at coffee plantations, a visit to Oldupai (Olduvai) Gorge and other activities. We can also arrange private game drives and private charter flights within Tanzania upon request.
Our Tanzania tours also feature private touring in atmospheric Stone Town, the UNESCO-listed cultural heart of Zanzibar, as well as leisure time at high-end luxury beach resorts in Seychelles.
Our private luxury tours and safaris in Tanzania feature:
- Accommodation in the best safari lodges, tented camps and beach resorts
- Touring with expert local cultural guides and safari guides
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Africa specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Tanzania, Kenya and other parts of Africa
- 24-hour access to our associate offices throughout Africa
- Internal transportation, including flights, as well as ground, airport and restaurant transfers
Our Tanzania tours combine easily with our tours in Kenya, which feature safaris in Maasai Mara Game Reserve, Amboseli National Park and other outstanding wildlife regions. We can also customize tours to include time in many other regional destinations.
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Tanzania safaris and tours.