Switzerland packs spectacular natural beauty, a wealth of cultural treasures, outstanding food and wine, and some of the world’s finest hotels and resorts into a compact size.
Our private Switzerland tours have been designed around the best experiences in this remarkable country, such as seeing glaciers and high peaks in the most scenic parts of the Swiss Alps, touring charming villages where geraniums spill from the window boxes of wooden chalets, seeing world-class art collections and landmark modern architecture, visiting local farms, hiking and walking in alpine landscapes, exploring castles, touring UNESCO World Heritage Sites, relaxing at luxury resorts with views of glacier-fed lakes, experiencing colorful local festivals, tasting wine at local vineyards, and having reservations at restaurants that are among the best in Europe.
Switzerland’s central location in Europe makes it an easy combination with destinations in France, Germany, Italy, Austria and other nearby countries.
Our luxury tours of Switzerland feature:
- Preferred rooms in Switzerland’s premier luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guides for flexible touring based on your interests
- Luxury vehicles for private touring and transfers
- First-class train tickets and luggage transfers
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Switzerland specialists
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural performances, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Switzerland tours.