Our private garden tours are the perfect way to experience the beauty, diversity and seasonal variety of gardens in destinations around the world. They also offer unique opportunities to learn how gardens reflect local cultures.
Visit the most interesting and representative gardens in each destination, such as chateau gardens in France; cottage gardens and landscape gardens in England; formal Renaissance gardens and Baroque pleasure gardens in Italy, Germany and Austria; temple and shrine gardens in Japan; water gardens in China and Bali; orchid gardens in Singapore; private estate gardens in South Africa; flower auctions and gardens in Holland; and Moorish gardens in Spain, Portugal and Morocco.
Our garden tours feature private touring, access to private gardens, reservations at limited-entry gardens, visits to botanical gardens, meetings with head gardeners, visits to garden shops, lectures on local garden history and design, general cultural touring, and accommodation at the finest luxury hotels and resorts, many of which are set among beautiful gardens.
We customize all garden tours according to the interests of the travelers, whether garden professionals, a group affiliated with botanical gardens, or those with a more casual interest in gardens.
Experience the best international gardens through:
- Carefully designed, garden-focused itineraries that capture the spirit of local gardens and their surrounding contexts
- Tours based around seasonal highlights, such as summer flowers in England, and cherry blossoms or fall foliage in Japan
- Visits to iconic gardens such as Katsura Rikyu in Kyoto, the Alhambra and Generalife in Granada, and Villa d’Este outside Rome
- Exclusive access to private gardens around the world, such as gardens at private homes and estates, gardens that are generally closed to the public, and gardens that require special permission to enter
- Behind-the-scenes tours of gardens with local experts
- Visits to gardening shops to learn about local gardening tools and traditions
- Visits to leading garden shows such as the Chelsea Flower Show in London
- Appointments with head gardeners and local garden experts
- Tours customized to the interests of garden professionals and members of garden societies or other garden-related organizations
- Accommodation in garden-facing rooms at luxury hotels and resorts set among private gardens
Our garden tours are private, depart daily and feature the world's best hotels and resorts, private touring with your own expert guides, and activities customized to your interests and needs.
Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 to book one of our garden tours or to begin designing your ideal private tour of international gardens.