Our private Kenya tours offer the ultimate safari experience in the quintessential African safari destination.
Our Africa specialists have traveled throughout Kenya to create luxury tours that feature the best safari lodges, highest rated guides, widest range of wildlife and most beautiful landscapes in Kenya.
Our Kenya tours include game drives in uncrowded private conservancies, iconic reserves and national parks such as Maasai Mara, Laikipia, Samburu and Amboseli. Among the many incredible highlights of our tours are spotting the Big Five animals, witnessing the wildebeest migration, and experiencing the majesty of Kenya’s endless grasslands, vast forests and towering peaks.
In addition, we can arrange special activities in Kenya such as a hot-air balloon ride over a game-filled savanna at sunrise; visits to an elephant orphanage, rhino conservation program or chimpanzee sanctuary; a meeting with Maasai villagers or visit to a boma (traditional Kenyan village); horseback safaris; nature walks; and much more.
We can also arrange private game drives and private charter flights within Kenya upon request.
Our tours and safaris in Kenya feature:
- Accommodation in the best safari lodges, tented camps and beach resorts
- Touring with expert local guides and safaris guides
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Africa specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Kenya, Tanzania and other parts of Africa
- 24-hour access to our associate offices throughout Africa
- Internal transportation, including flights, as well as ground, airport and restaurant transfers
Our Kenya tours combine easily with our tours in Tanzania, which feature safaris in the Serengeti, Tarangire and Ngorongoro Crater, as well as time in Zanzibar. We can also customize tours to include time in Seychelles and other regional destinations.
All tours depart daily and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury safaris and tours in Kenya and elsewhere in Africa.