Our Peru tours have been designed by our in-house experts who regularly travel throughout South America. These private tours feature an ideal combination of the most interesting cultural and historic sites in Peru, luxury accommodations, and insider activities and meetings with fascinating locals who will bring you closer to the history and living traditions of Peru.
With your own expert private guides, experience the highlights of Peru, such as Machu Picchu, the Sacred Valley, Cusco, historic Lima, Arequipa, Colca Canyon and Lake Titicaca. Meet local artisans, learn to prepare Peruvian cuisine (some of the finest in South America), dine in historic homes, and tour private museums. Travel through the spectacular Peruvian landscapes, stopping to visit local Andean villages, Spanish colonial-era churches and impressive but little-known Inca sites.
Our guides are well-versed in local culture and history, and most have professional careers in archeology, architecture, history and other disciplines. They also are experienced guiding our sophisticated travelers and know the best markets and shops for quality local art, crafts, antiques and fashion, as well as the best places to dine on ceviche or relax with a pisco sour.
Our Peru tours are the most comfortable way to experience the country. We focus on every detail, such as providing supplemental oxygen to help travelers acclimate to the high elevations and customizing all activities to individual travelers’ interests, needs, and physical abilities.
Our private luxury Peru tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Peru’s best hotels
- Your own private guides and drivers for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Peru specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in the country and the region
- Exclusive access to museums, historic homes, archeological sites and other cultural attractions
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Peru
- Internal transportation, including airline and luxury train tickets, as well as private ground, airport and restaurant transfers
- Restaurant and spa reservations, shopping recommendations, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Peru tours.