Russia is as fascinating as ever, and with recent investments in infrastructure, it also looks particularly good. Palaces have been polished and historic districts reinvigorated. Churches have been renovated and reopened, their shiny gold domes and soaring spires gracing city skylines. World-class dining options abound. And excellent luxury hotels now grace central Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Now is a great time to discover the Russia’s beauty, history and culture, including a wealth of fine art, UNESCO World Heritage Sites, ancient villages, beautiful countryside, bustling markets, and architectural masterpieces ranging from medieval to modern.
Artisans of Leisure also arranges private luxury tours in the Baltic States and the Nordic countries.
Our private Russia tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in the best luxury hotels
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our travel specialists
- Private access and special viewings at museums, palaces and other cultural attractions
- Express clearance through customs
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Russia
- Private airport transfers and VIP fast-track service
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules.
Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury tours in Russia.[an error occurred while processing this directive]