Our private Singapore tours capture the best of the city-state’s diverse culture, delicious cuisine, beautiful tropical gardens, exciting contemporary architecture, excellent shopping and more.
Our expert local guides and drivers will give you unparalleled insight into Singaporean history and lifestyle, and they’ll make sure that each day is flexible and customized to your interests, whether you want an in-depth tasting tour at a food hawker center, a day of shopping in small boutiques dedicated to regional designers, or a tour of the latest architectural showpieces.
Singapore is a major regional hub, and our Singapore tours combine easily with our tours to Bali & Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar (Burma), Australia and other destinations.
Our luxury Singapore tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Singapore's premier luxury hotels, such as the iconic Raffles Hotel
- Your own private guide and driver for all touring
- Highly personalized itinerary planning and expert advice from our Singapore travel specialists
- Regional flights (for multi-country tours) and private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private tours in Singapore.
All Artisans of Leisure tours are private and depart daily.
Call us at (800) 214-8144 for more information regarding the above tour, or to begin customizing your own itinerary.
Strolling through the beautiful Singapore Botanic Gardens
A sunset cruise on a Chinese Junk
A private "tasting" tour of markets and hawker centers
Dim sum Afternoon Tea at Raffles