Everything about Greece becomes indelibly seared in your memory, from the whitewashed brilliance of its Cycladic architecture to the fresh, bold flavors (feta, olives, yogurt, honey) of its distinctive cuisine. When you visit Greece you step into a world that is equal parts past and present—and extremely proud of it. Bustling Athens is the epicenter of all things ancient, including the Parthenon, the lofty golden-marble temple to the goddess Athena, as well as other must-see remnants of early Western civilization.
Equally alluring are the sun-drenched Greek Isles, which are both resort-filled playgrounds and myth-rich classrooms. The largest, Crete, is home to King Minos’ fascinating Palace at Knossos, built by the Minoans more than 3,500 years ago, while Rhodes is dotted with medieval monuments to its Crusader past. For relaxation and amazing photo ops, two isles excel: beach-fringed Mykonos with its Bohemian charm and iconic windmills, and dramatic, romantic Santorini, where postcard-perfect towns cling to cliffs rising straight up from an ancient caldera now filled with the brilliant blue Aegean.
Our private, deluxe Greece tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Greece's premier luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Greece specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in Greece
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Greece
- Regional flights and private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Greece tours.