October 28, 2019
Exclusive Private Whisky Tour of Scotland
Scotch whisky is a wonderful way into Scottish culture and landscapes, and Artisans of Leisure’s private Whisky Tour of Scotland is ideal for travelers wanting a deeper experience of the history and flavors of whisky in the spectacular, and often remote, locations where they’re made.
Insider whisky experiences at some of Scotland’s most iconic distilleries are complemented by private cultural touring, beautiful landscapes and accommodation at the top luxury lodges and hotels in the country.
Artisans of Leisure’s Whisky Tour of Scotland features:
- Private cultural, scenic and whisky touring in Edinburgh, Oban, Islay, Isle of Skye, Ross, Speyside, Aberdeenshire and Perthshire
- Touring the most important whisky-producing regions in Scotland, including Islay, Speyside and the Highlands
- Visiting top distilleries in each region, such as Laphroaig,Talisker, Glenlivet and Macallan
- Connoisseur-led tastings of rare, aged and specialty whiskies
- Meetings with master distillers to learn about the history of Scotch whisky
- A reservation for a whisky blending experience, including the option to create a personal dram
- Personalized whisky touring and activities based on specific tastes and requests.
- Seeing beautiful landscapes throughout Scotland, including the Highlands, the Isle of Skye, the Cairngorms, Loch Lomond and the Trossachs
- In-depth private cultural touring of castles, gardens, museums and historical sites
- Staying at Scotland’s most luxurious hotels, including The Balmoral in Edinburgh, Gleneagles Hotel in Perthshire and the Fife Arms in Braemar
- Reservations at the best gourmet restaurants and insider foodie favorites
- Options for privately guided hiking, tee times at golf courses, tickets to the Edinburgh Tattoo and other performances, visits to filming sites for the Outlander television series and more
Contact us to begin planning a private, luxury tour of Scotland.