Our in-house Colombia experts have designed our private Colombia tours to capture the best of the country's vibrant culture, beautiful landscapes and more. Highlights include touring the colonial-era architecture and cobblestone backstreets of beautiful Cartagena and Bogota, sampling coffee in the verdant mountains of the Coffee Triangle, seeing extraordinary gold artifacts from ancient civilizations in the Gold Museum, riding the cable car above the streets of Medellin for a unique view of the city, visiting the unusual Salt Cathedral, walking through stunning mountain landscapes, meeting local people in traditional villages, learning about Colombia's incredible biodiversity in the tropical forest of Tayrona National Park along the Caribbean coast, sampling Colombian rum and chocolate, taking salsa or cumbia lessons, tasting unusual fruit and other local food specialties, shopping for local handcrafts and jewelry, and seeing artwork by famed Colombian artist and sculptor, Fernando Botero.
Our luxury Colombia tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Colombia's best luxury hotels, lodges and historic properties
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning and expert advice from our Colombia specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in the country
- Local contacts at our associate offices in Colombia
- Internal transportation, including airline tickets, and private airport and ground transfers
- Restaurant and spa reservations, private tastings, shopping recommendations, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
- All tours are private and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our Colombia tours.