Our private tours in the diverse and beautiful Baltic Sea region offer a wealth of interesting experiences that uncover the rich history and give access to the best contemporary culture and lifestyle in Denmark, Sweden, Finland, Norway, Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Iceland.
The tours include activities such as exploring historic neighborhoods, visiting fairytale castles, cruising among the islands of Baltic archipelagos, browsing food markets for local specialty products, seeing an abundance of Art Nouveau buildings, touring Louisiana Museum of Modern Art and other destination museums, exploring charming Tivoli Gardens, visiting open-air museums of traditional architecture and lifestyles, touring landmarks by Alvar Aalto and other renowned architects, learning about Jewish history in the region, experiencing unique structures such as the Rock Church in Helsinki, and relaxing at luxury resorts.
We also include ample time to shop for the fine handicrafts and design products that the region is known for, such as glass, porcelain, textiles, jewelry, housewares and furniture. In addition, we can arrange private cooking classes, tickets to performances at top local venues, reservations at top restaurants and more.
Our private Europe tours in Scandinavia and the Baltic States easily combine with our tours in Russia, Poland, Germany and other countries.
Our luxury Scandinavia tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in the best luxury hotels
- Private guides and drivers for flexible touring based on your interests
- Luxury vehicles for touring and transfers
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert travel recommendations from our in-house specialists
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
- Private access and special viewings at museums, palaces and other cultural attractions
- Local contacts at our associate offices in each country
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private tours in Denmark, Sweden, Iceland, Norway, Finland, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.