Our private tours of Malaysia feature the best of the country’s diverse cultural heritage, incredible food, unique wildlife and beautiful resorts.
Explore old trading towns filled with colonial-era architecture and traditional shophouses. Visit national parks and nature preserves to see tropical birds, butterflies, fish and other wildlife. Tour fascinating temples and mosques. Visit top local museums. Browse bustling night markets. Dine on local cuisine at street stalls and in high-end restaurants. And, relax on white-sand beaches at some of Southeast Asia’s top resorts.
Also, enjoy special activities customized to your interests, such as cooking classes, visits to traditional batik studios, a day at an elephant sanctuary, snorkeling or diving at a marine reserve, and more.
Our Malaysia tours combine easily with Artisans Leisure tours to Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and other destinations in Asia.
Our private tours of Malaysia feature:
- Preferred rooms in Malaysia’s premier luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Malaysia specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively throughout the country
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Malaysia
- Regional flights and private airport transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Malaysia tours.
A food-focused tour of Kuala Lumpur
A relaxed beach getaway