Holland and Belgium have an extraordinary legacy of art and architecture, as well as beautiful gardens, great food and beer, and some of the most cutting-edge design in the world.
Our private tours in Holland (the Netherlands) and Belgium feature the most interesting and insightful experiences in the region, such as private cruises on scenic canals, walking tours of medieval neighborhoods, visiting the Keukenhof and other renowned gardens, expert tours of world-famous art museums such as the Rijksmuseum and Van Gogh Museum, visiting cheese-making villages, touring the Anne Frank House and Jewish heritage sites, going behind the scenes at artisanal beer breweries, touring World War I and II historical sites, venturing inside a windmill in a traditional village, visiting UNESCO World Heritage Sites, exploring modern Dutch architecture and design, touring historic homes and palaces, visiting the Aalsmeer flower auction, touring the Royal Delft factory, and biking through the countryside.
We also arrange insider and special interest activities such as cooking classes, chocolate making workshops, hands-on porcelain painting, visits to private gardens, learning about Belgian lace, exploring top contemporary design and fashion boutiques, and in-depth art tours of museums and masterpieces in off-the-beaten-path locations.
Our Holland and Belgium tours easily combine with our tours in Germany, France, England and other countries in Europe.
Our tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in the best luxury hotels
- Private guides and drivers for flexible touring based on your interests
- Luxury vehicles for touring and transfers
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert travel recommendations from our in-house Holland and Belgium specialists
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
- Private access and special viewings at museums, palaces and other cultural attractions
- Local contacts at our associate offices in Holland and Belgium
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private tours in Holland and Belgium.