France is one of the world's most popular luxury travel destinations in part because the French approach their world as they do their food--by condensing "flavors" into impossibly rich forms. The ornate chateaux of the Loire Valley and the art collections of the Louvre, Musee d'Orsay and Centre Pompidou reveal this approach at its most refined. But the sensual je ne sais quoi of France is equally profound in the rustic, ephemeral and downright practical-fields of flowering lavender suffuse the Provence countryside with their overpowering perfume, sunlight seeps through the deep blue windows of Notre Dame de Chartres Cathedral, iron girders twist into the Eiffel Tower. Whether you want to shop for haute couture on the side streets of Paris or goat cheese at a village market in Provence, explore the 13th century island abbey of Mont-St-Michel or the ochre-colored houses of the hill top town of Roussillon, dine in a bistro or at a Michelin three-star restaurant, relax in a sidewalk cafe or on the Cote d'Azur, Artisans of Leisure will help design a custom tour that delves deeply into the cultural density that is France.
Our France tours feature:
- Preferred rooms and suites in France's best luxury hotels
- Your own private guide and/or driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our France specialists, all of whom have traveled extensively in France
- First class tickets on high speed trains
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout France
- Private airport and train station transfers
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury France tours.