Our private tours in Eastern Europe feature the best of Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Experience the beauty and romance of Prague, Budapest and Krakow. Tour fascinating historic neighborhoods, important Jewish sites, beautiful churches, former royal palaces and outstanding UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Browse antiques markets, artisans’ workshops, design boutiques, and stores specializing in local crafts such as Herend porcelain and Bohemian glass. Enjoy day cruises on the Danube River and private excursions to ancient Roman ruins, crafts villages, castle towns and scenic natural attractions.
We can further customize any of our tours to include in-depth activities related to modern art and architecture; beer and wine; Hungarian, Polish and Czech composers; Jewish heritage (including visits to historic synagogues, former Jewish neighborhoods and Holocaust memorials); the legacy of Communism; Catholic history; and more.
We can also arrange for assistance in researching family history and customize touring to include places that are significant to the family heritage or cultural background of each traveler.
Our Eastern Europe tours can easily be combined with our private tours in Austria, Germany, Switzerland, Russia, the Baltic States and other countries.
Our luxury tours of Eastern Europe feature:
- Preferred rooms in the region’s premier luxury hotels
- Your own private guide and driver for flexible touring based on your interests
- Luxury vehicles for touring and transfers
- Highly personalized itinerary planning and expert advice from our in-house Eastern Europe specialists
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events, and exclusive access to local activities and experts
- Private access and special viewings at museums, palaces and other cultural attractions
- Local contacts at our associate offices in the Eastern Europe
- Private airport and restaurant transfers
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our private tours in Hungary, Poland and the Czech Republic.
Meeting renowned artists
A tour focused on Europe's Jewish history
Visiting the Herend factory