Artisans of Leisure tours in Australia are designed for the most discerning of travelers, featuring uniquely Australian experiences such as remote Outback and wildlife safaris, private visits to Aboriginal art galleries and small wineries, tours of urban food and craft markets, dining at Australia’s most acclaimed restaurants, chartered sailing excursions in the Whitsunday Islands, and swimming through billabongs (water holes) into caves filled with ancient Aboriginal rock art. Each tour includes Australia’s finest luxury hotels and resorts, showcases of local style and cuisine.
Our private Australia tours feature:
- Preferred rooms in Australia's best luxury hotels and resorts
- Your own private guides and drivers for flexible touring based on your interests
- Highly personalized itinerary planning
- Expert advice from our Australia specialists, all of whom have lived in Australia
- Local contacts at our associate offices throughout Australia
- Restaurant reservations, shopping recommendations, tickets to cultural events and exclusive access to local activities
All tours are private, depart daily, and can be customized to suit individual interests and schedules. Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information about our luxury Australia tours.