We are often asked if we can accommodate kosher diets—the answer is yes, we are able to do so in many travel destinations around the world. We work closely with restaurants, kosher caterers, Jewish centers and kosher grocery stores to make sure that our kosher travelers are fully accommodated during their Artisans of Leisure tours.
Upon request, we make the following arrangements:
In addition, we also arrange private guides and drivers who are experts on Jewish history and Jewish cultural touring.
- Reservations at kosher restaurants, including round trip transfers
- Delivery of kosher meals (including Glatt Kosher) to each hotel throughout the tours
- Full meal coordination including storage and service
- Visits to international kosher markets and grocery stores during tours
- Private Shabbat dinners
- Attending events and meals at local Jewish centers and synagogues
- Walking directions to synagogues and ensuring hotels are booked within walking distance during the Sabbath
- Arranging itineraries to accommodate Shabbat start and end times
Any Artisans of Leisure tour can be customized to incorporate Jewish touring and locations of Jewish significance. We also arrange private tours with a more in-depth focus on Jewish history and culture in destinations such as Italy and Sicily, Hungary, Poland, Morocco, Portugal, Argentina, China, Israel, Argentina and Spain.
Our tours include the cultural highlights of each country as well as synagogues, historical sites, Jewish community centers and societies, Jewish ghettos, and meetings with experts and prominent members of local Jewish communities. We can also assist with genealogical research.
Please contact us at (800) 214-8144 for more information and to begin planning your own luxury tour.