Artisans of Leisure is always looking for extremely knowledgeable, sophisticated, well-traveled professionals to work in our New York City office.
Ideal applicants will have lived, worked, and/or traveled extensively in international destinations. Applicants should be familiar with the main cultural highlights of a wide range of countries in each region as well as be familiar with a variety of special-interest attractions and activities, including local arts, cuisine, history, customs, luxury hotels and resorts. Travel industry experience is not necessary. An ability to articulate your passion for cultural travel within these destinations is.
1.) Luxury Travel Specialists
We are currently seeking well-traveled, culture-loving individuals for this creative position involving the following responsibilities:
- Working one-on-one with affluent travelers to customize private international tours based on firsthand travel expertise and experience
- Designing new tours and related materials
- Writing for itineraries, online tour descriptions, our blog and other collateral materials
- Research related to tours and special interests (culture, food, family activities, art, architecture, gardens, historic attractions, etc.)
- Using own initiative to develop new activities, destinations, and partnerships
- Other creative and design projects and travel-related activities
- Extensive previous international travel experience in Europe, Asia, Africa and/or South America
- Exceptional communication skills and attention to detail
- Confidence and proven leadership
- Passionate about culture and able to speak from firsthand experience about food, art, culture, history, and what makes a place unique
- Sophisticated interests related to lifestyle (avid reader of upscale lifestyle publications related to travel, food, shopping, art and culture)
- Bright and articulate multi-tasker
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
This position is full-time and based in New York City.
To apply, please submit the following in PDF format:
- A detailed cover letter, including why you are interested in Artisans of Leisure and this position
- Thorough personal travel history (including places visited, date and length of trips, favorite places and experiences)
Important: Resumes will only be considered if accompanied by a detailed list of prior international travels.
Submit materials to email@example.com
No calls, please.